Northwest Reiki Association (NWRA), from Portland, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing sessions, education and outreach programs. They strive to increase the awareness of this powerful, stress-reducing, energy increasing technique within our larger community. Reiki is an ancient healing art that can restore health and well being. NWRA is currently accepting new members. They encourage and invite you to join them.
Their Mission Statement:
“We are a community of Reiki practitioners dedicated to practicing, teaching, and promoting Reiki. NWRA is committed to providing sessions, education and outreach programs. We believe that the ancient healing art of Reiki can restore health and well being”
In support of their mission they:
- Provide Reiki sessions, training, and outreach programs.
- Serve as a bridge between complementary healing and the medical community.
- Raise awareness and understanding of Reiki and how it can be used.
- Offer support and networking for Reiki practitioners.
1) Northwest Cancer Specialist Clinic Reiki Volunteer Program: Reiki practitioners provide Reiki to patients during their Chemotherapy sessions at St. Vincent and Rose Quarter clinics.
2) Reiki Clinic CAP’s Men’s Wellness Center: Reiki practitioners share Reiki to the AIDS/HIV community of downtown Portland.
Their contact information:
Northwest Reiki Association
1327 SE Tacoma Street #233
Portland, OR 97202